This amazing Coffee is perfect for cold days at the winter or served with lots of ice if you want on a sunny morning!
You are free to add any toppings that you like ,for example,caramel syrup or some cream(vegan or not), but originally is consumed plain as it is, as it already has an amazing aromatic and rich flavor!
It is such a quick and easy recipe ,with the Moka Pot of course. You can make this drink for you and your friends under 8 minutes and it goes so well with any sugary dessert, especially chocolate, trust me!
The Origin of Long Black Coffee
This was unfamiliar to the Italian bartender, because he was used to prepare black coffee in the form of a tiny espresso.
Americans became accustomed to drinking watered filter coffee, and the power of the espresso was just too strong.
How To Make Long Black Coffee With The Moka Pot
- 25 grams of Espresso Ground Coffee(Dark Roast) medium Coarse
- 3/4 of A Cup Fresh water
- Sugar (optional)
Collect all your ingredients.
Remember the darker the roast, the sweetest and milder the coffee.
Place the Moka Pot in your burner and boil to mild heat. When the coffee begins to come out, reduce the temperature to the minimum level .
Leave the moka pot to rest for a moment until pouring ,so it won’t be extremely hot.
Serve gently and delicately, letting the final 5mL of thin coffee grounds left behind.
Also you are free to add your favorite toppings like sugar or cream!
You can download the recipe below:
Long Black Coffee ( with Moka Pot )
- Moka Pot or espresso Maker
- 25 Grams Espresso Ground Coffee ( Dark Roast ) Medium Coarse
- 3/4 Cup Fresh Water
- Sugar ( Optional )
- Caramel or Chocolate Syrup ( Optional )
- Milk or Cream ( Optional For Sweeter Texture )
- Collect all the ingredients
- Prepare 25 grams of dark roast espresso,medium chopped,inside the moka pot
- Load the Moka pot with heated water with the coffee already in
- Place the Moka Pot in your burner and boil to mild heat. When the coffee rises, lower the temperature and let your coffee pot chill out a bit for a minute
- Serve gently,while throwing away the remaining 5 ml of water at the bottom of the moka with those thin coffee grounds
- Add your favorite toppings like sugar or cream!
- Serve in tall cups and enjoy!
- Select your beans - in average, a dark roast performs well enough and produces the desired flavor. It should Be ok to mix a Robusta / Arabica combination with a 80:20 percent Arabica to Robusta proportion.
- Don't use hot water.
- For the sophisticated coffee enthusiast pour a bit more water as the taste is strong but still sweet!
- Raise the glass high up, right underneath the flow, when pouring the thick coffee to keep more crema.
The long black is supposed to provide the consumer with a memorable pleasure so the items must be of the highest quality.
We hope this simple and quick recipe helped you or gave you some motivation to actually try it out! I ensure you that you will love this amazing and tasty coffee formula made by our favorite and inexpensive Moka Pot!
Enjoy our recipe, coffee surfers!