Through history, chocolate and almonds have journeyed far and broad and from various parts of the world.
These tastes combine in this recipe to create a classic but seductive taste of chocolate flavored coffee with the scent of lightly roasted almonds.
This is going to be like luxury dessert in a cup!
This glass captures the flavor of almonds nicely, but the ever-popular scent of chocolate is the major appeal in this drink.
Chocolate and almonds are both popular flavors all around the world, therefore my selection of flavored coffees will be incomplete without them!
Every morning, noon, and night, combine the world’s borders among these two famous flavors together in your coffee!
- 200gr Ground Coffee
- 1tbs Freshly Ground Nutmeg
- 2tbs Chocolate Extract or Chocolate Bar
- 2tbs Almond Extract
- Ice cubes/fridge if you want iced coffee (skip this part for hot coffee)
- A springle of toasted almonds, chopped or in powder
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate chips (optional)
Steps to Make Chocolate Almond Coffee
Collect all the Ingredients.
Pour the amount of sugar that you like, inside the coffee maker’s open pot so it can melt as the hot water via the coffee grounds drops gently.
When the brewing is finished, whisk in the almond extract after you left the coffee to cool down for 2 mins, till everything is combined.
Place the coffee mixture in a shaker with 2 cups of ice cubes or just shake your coffee in a sealed container with ice!
If you forgot to buy ice cubes just place the container with the coffee mix in the fridge for 15 mins.
Add the Choco extract in your brewed coffee or: In a small microwaveable dish, microwave the chocolate for 1 minute on Maximum heat. Stir until the chocolate has melted fully and the liquid is creamy.
Pour some chocolate in the base of your glass, add your coffee and the whipped cream(optional) and some chocolate on top with some chocolate chips, as well as your crispy almonds for the perfect design!
(if you buy them raw just put the almonds in a stove pan and lightly, in medium heat, tilt the pan for 4 mins until they get a caramel color!) for the perfect design!
You are ready!
You can download the recipe below:
Chocolate Almond Coffee Recipe
- Filter coffee maker (French Press)
- Stove or Microwave
- Sealed container/Shaker
- Stove pan(optional)to roast the almonds
- 200 gr Ground Coffee
- 1 tbsp Freshly Ground Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Chocolate extract or Chocolate Bar
- 1 tbsp Almond extract
- A springle of Toasted almonds, chopped or in powder
- whipped cream (optional)
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Collect all the Ingredients
- Pour the 200grams of coffee in the filter of the French Press, with 400 ml of water in the water section box.
- Pour the amount of sugar that you like, inside the coffee maker's open pot so it can melt.
- When the brewing is finished, whisk in the almond extract after you left the coffee to cool down for 2 mins.
- Place the coffee mixture in a shaker with 2 cups of Ice cubes or just Shake your coffee in a sealed container with ice.
- Add the Choco extract in your brewed coffee or: In a microwave Heat the chocolate bar for 1 minute on Maximum heat.
- Pour some chocolate in the base of your glass, add your coffee and the whipped cream(optional) and some chocolate powder/liquid on top with some chocolate chips and your crispy almonds.
- If you'd like to give some spice to your Cappuccino, you can get flavored caramel or Choco syrups and powders ranging from hazelnut to cinnamon.
- If you want a Lighter cappuccino, you just add less coffee with more milk.
- If you have some leftover coffee after the recipe, you can make coffee ice cubes for a next use for more concentrated and intense coffee! (goes amazingly with latte!)