Do you want to enjoy a perfect professional cup of cappuccino at home with your friends? Try making it in the perfect Moka Pot for crazy Results! Wanna know exactly what is the best recipe? Well, continue scrolling to find out and impress your friends with your barista skills in only few minutes!
Start filling the line with water, insert the metal cap, load the cap with coffee grounds, rotate the end, and heat till the steam stops flowing out of the top. Add your foamy or warm milk.
And there you have it: a delicious cappuccino that will bring quality to that list of talents you pull out to please house guests.
With a few cheap ingredients, you can make a delicious cappuccino. Let’s take a closer look!
- 3-4 tbs fine grounded coffee
- Milk (2% fat preferred for the creamiest texture)
Steps to Make Moka Pot Cappuccino
Collect all the Ingredients.
Fill the container box midway with 4 tablespoons of fine ground coffee, avoiding pressing it down and instead forming a peak out of it.
Set the Moka to a low heat. Once you finally hear bubbles, turn off the heat and allow the coffee to completely brew.
Raise the cover gently to ensure that everything has come to an end. Afterwards, fairly mix the coffee in the Moka.
Serve directly in coffee cups that have already been heated. The serving size is approximately 80ml.Add your preferred amount of sugar.
Place milk into a frother or a cup and heat in the microwave until warm (or heat in pan on stove top) and serve by pouring the foamy milk in the espresso!
You can download the recipe below:
Moka Pot Cappuccino
- Moka Pot
- Stove or Microwave
- 3-4 tbsp Fine grounded Coffee
- 150 mL Milk (2% fat preferred for the creamiest texture)
- Sugar (Optional)
- Flavored Syrups, cinnamon or chocolate powder
- Collect all the Ingredients
- In your Moka Pot, add 4 tbs of thinly grounder coffee in the device and place it on your stove pan
- Set the Moka to a low heat. Once you finally hear bubbles, turn off the heat
- Raise the cover gently to ensure that everything has come to an end will foaming your milk
- Pour the coffee in each cup. Try to fill each cup in the 3/4 range so you can have space for foamed milk.
- Add the Foamy milk and your fav toppings and serve!
As we expected it is very easy to make Cappuccino with a Moka Pot at home. The Moka Pot is a unique and powerful coffee brewer. Also, after the complicated challenge journey and confusing style, it is worthwhile to explore and understand.
With one by your side, you’ll be able make creamy, delicious cappuccino drink which can will be loved on its own or with additions such as cocoa and syrups.
Enjoy Coffee surfers!