AeroPress use has grown in the last years. Along with this growth, it has become harder to find the best model. If you want to simplify your search and find an affordable but high quality coffee maker, then the following list is for you.
This list is not about features; it’s about how well they perform and how much value they give. We want to know if these coffee makers are worth their price when we are looking for a new one for ourselves or as a gift for someone else.
1. AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker (With Bonus 350 Micro Filters)
This coffee maker is made of plastic and anodized aluminum. It comes with a single-hole, micro-filter, which allows you to brew 1-3 cups of coffee. It’s not the most durable one, but it’s not expensive either. This device is easy to use; it has a simple and straightforward design.
It will fit in any kitchen, so you don’t have to worry about it looking good in your home. You’ll get 350 extra micro filters with this product; these filters are food safe and are also reusable (you can wash them in dishwasher).
This machine is a good option for those who don’t want to spend too much money on a coffee maker. It has also been rated as the best aeropress by many users (more than 2,000 reviews and 4.4 out of 5 stars).
You can also wash the filters in the dishwasher and reuse them again after they’re dried. The bonus 350 filters will be useful for years to come if you find yourself making more coffee than usual or if you make coffee at different places such as your office, house, and so on.
- It’s affordable: it costs less than $25
- It is made with BPA Plastic and it is phthalate free, so its safe to use
- It has a plastic carafe and a drip-stop lid to avoid spills
- The filters are reusable
- It’s made of plastic, so it’s not the most durable
- This device does not have a hot plate, so you’ll have to wait until you brew your coffee and then drink it. This process can take about 5 minutes
- Doesn’t come with a timer
2. Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
The Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker is made of a BPA-free plastic and it’s very easy to use; you just have to insert all the parts into one another, put your coffee and water in, and you’re good to go.
It can hold up to 10 fluid ounces of liquid. It’s also easy to clean; you can just throw the filter and plunger into the dishwasher. If you want a great-tasting cup of coffee, Aerobie is an excellent choice for you.
It also comes with a measuring scoop and spare filters, so you won’t have to buy those separately.
- It is made of BPA-free plastic
- It has a measuring scoop included
- It is very easy to use: you just have to put all the parts together and start brewing your coffee
- It is not made of metal, so it is not so durable
- It has a flimsy plunger
3. AeroPress Go Portable Travel Coffee Press
The AeroPress Go Portable Travel Coffee Press is another BPA-free AeroPress coffee maker. It is one of the best travel coffee makers and has a micro filter.
It’s small, so you can fit it in any backpack or purse, and it’s super easy to use: just add hot water, the ground coffee of your choice, stir vigorously for ten seconds, then press down slowly for 15 seconds. This is an easy and reusable filters press.
- it has a sleek design and it’s an elegant looking product
- It is very easy to use
- Is an excellent option for camping or hiking
- It’s small: it only holds about 10 fluid ounces of liquid. It can be used for only one cup of coffee at a time
- Easy to break due to the plastic
4. AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker with Tote Bag
AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker with Tote Bag is the latest product of AeroPress. It is the most durable design that Aeropress has ever created.
This coffee maker is made of both BPA-free plastic and stainless steel, so it will be resistant to steam, heat, and stains. If you want a coffee maker that can last for years, then this is the one for you.
It has a smart design; it comes with a tote bag so you can take your AeroPress coffee maker wherever you go.
- It’s made of BPA-free plastic, stainless steel materials to be resistant to stains, heat and steam
- This product is the most durable ever made by Aeropress: it has a very smooth and shiny finish
- It has a smart design: it comes with a tote bag so you can take the coffee maker everywhere you go
- harder to clean
- it does not have a timer
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
Is AeroPress Still The Best?
The AeroPress is still a very popular product, and many people love to use it for coffee making. However, if price is not an issue for you, then the Aeropress is a great option to consider.
Should I Buy The AeroPress or AeroPress Go?
If you are a coffee lover, then it doesn’t really matter which version of the AeroPress coffee maker you choose. But if you’re looking for an inexpensive option, then the aeropress go is probably best for you.
Is AeroPress Go too Small?
Many reviewers think that the aeropress go is too small. If you want to make larger drinks, then this might be a problem. But if you plan on making only one cup of coffee at a time, then this might not be an issue for you.
How many times can you reuse AeroPress filters?
No matter if you choose the regular AeroPress, the AeroPress Go, or the AeroPress with the tote bag, your decision will not be wrong. Each of these devices will allow you to enjoy a great cup of coffee every time.
The choice is ultimately up to you. You can simply go for whichever product suits your needs best. As long as it fits your budget and specifications, then it’s already a good choice!
Coffee fans don’t forget to always enjoy your AeroPress Coffee!